The theme for Challenge #185 on Scrapping4fun is “Friendship / Wedding / Valentine”.
I combined Friendship and Wedding with this layout of my make up artist friend, Vicky and I working behind the scenes on a wedding styled shoot and a video celebrating my 10 years as a photographer (video at the end of this post). The layout celebrates our special kind of friendship and captures how blessed I am to have her and talents in my life.
I really enjoyed this Design Team Project for Scrapping4fun Challenges and I love how it looks in the end.
To enter this challenge, head over to https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/02/challenge-185-weddingvalentinefriendship.html
Challenge 185 – Wedding / Valentine / Friendship
- You can create a – Layout, Card, Canvas, Mini Album, Mixed Media, “Off the Page” Creations
- Only new creations from the 5th of February 2021 onwards
- Enter a direct link to your creations into the link tool, not only to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy for the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments.
- Add a link back to our Challenge blog in your post.
- You may enter a maximum of 3 cards and on the 4th entry, you are free to select anything but a card!
- Only entries from Blogger and WordPress!!!!(to enter Challenges)
- MUST BE A FOLLOWER!!!!!! (to enter Challenges)
- If your Challenge entries do not meet the above requirements your entry will be disqualified!
This Challenge ends on Thursday, the 18th February 2021, at 23:59 PM European Time.
The winner will be chosen by Random Org
I just have to share the video. How awesome is this?!
Until next time…